My favorite things about CNY in HK
1) Eating until you have a Buddha belly
2) Getting red packets (hong bao) of money
3) 4 days off work to celebrate
4) EXTRA attentive doormen for red packets
5) Shopping shutdown, my wallet needs a hiatus..
6) Lion dances so loud you could fart to the beat
7) Fireworks, firecrackers and fiery red lanterns
8) Rice, rice cakes, rice ball soup.. um, rice!
9) Babies dressed up in qi pao and chang shan
10) Red everything, even underwear!
11) Happy Chinese people, cab drivers included!
12) Auspicious sayings that aren't used as lectures
13) Empty streets, subway cars and roadways
14) Banquet meal deals
15) Clean air due to closed Chinese factories!